1. Data collected by the service owner
Data about the User’s activity on the website, including information about the User’s browser, User’s IP addresses and other
Cookies – more on this subject in the Cookies Policy subpage – https://routimo.com/polityka-cookies/.
Data provided voluntarily by the User in the forms: name and surname, company name, e-mail, telephone number, number of vehicles and information in the text field “A few words about the company and needs – job specifications, requirements”.
2. Method of data collection
User data may be collected automatically by the server or provided by the User while filling in the forms.
3. Use of data
Users’ data are used for the purposes of service administration, service visit statistics, service content management, maintaining contact with Users and adjusting the content for Users. Users’ data shall not be made available to other entities, except for entities authorised by law.
4. Contact with the User:
5. Making changes to the User’s personal data
Each User may report changes in their personal data to the service owner in writing, by phone or e-mail or make such changes themselves on the service.
6. Information obligation
Under Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (EU Official Journal L 119 of 04.05.2016), I inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Softline Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Rynek Sienny 4B, 70-542 Szczecin
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of website administration, statistics of website visits, website content management, maintaining contact with Users and adjusting the content for Users – under Article 6(1)(f) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016.
3) the recipients of your personal data shall be exclusively entities entitled to obtain personal data based on legal regulations and entities participating in the provision of services
4) Your personal data will be kept for up to 5 years
5) you have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
7) the provision of personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to provide services
8) contact with the Data Protection Officer – email@example.com
7. Links to other pages on the website
The owner of the service informs that the service contains links to other websites. The owner of the website recommends that you read the privacy policies applicable there, as he is not responsible for them.
8. Protection of user data in the Service
The description of technical and organisational security measures is contained in the Security Policy (personal data protection) of the service owner. In particular, the following safeguards shall apply:
- a) Data downloaded automatically by the server shall be secured by means of a service access authentication mechanism
- b) The data sent by the user when filling in the forms are protected by the SSL protocol
(c) access to the administration of the service shall be through an authentication mechanism