The mobile app user is the person who has installed the Routimo app on the mobile device.
The Routimo server is the server to which the Routimo mobile application connects to exchange data with the Routimo web application (https://app.routimo.com).
The mobile application communicates with the Routimo server using encryption mechanisms.
Until the device is activated, no data is sent to the Routimo server. The device activation associates the Routimo mobile user with the mobile device. Anonymous user identifiers necessary to verify the authenticity of the mobile application are stored on the device.
The mobile application can access the following permissions on the mobile device, including:
- internal memory – for storing application data,
- locations, including “background” locations – to monitor the implementation of planned routes and the current position of the vehicle,
- camera – for taking pictures while documenting the implementation of the task.
Background localization is a cyclical record of the device’s geographic position, even when the Routimo mobile app is not in the foreground. Location tracking allows to view the actual routes that the vehicle has been traveling and the current position of the vehicle in the Routimo application.
All the permissions that users grant to the mobile application are visible in the settings panel of their mobile device. You can manage these settings in the settings panel. Mobile app permissions can be revoked by changing the settings on the mobile device or by uninstalling the mobile app.
The mobile application can send the following information to the Routimo server:
- data of the tasks realization on the route,
- user identification data – user and device identifiers enabling verification of the authenticity of the mobile application,
- messages created by the mobile user in the Messages module,
- photos taken while documenting the realization of the task,
- error logs to provide stable operation of the mobile application,
- approximate and precise location.
The mobile application collects personal data and information about user activity, which are used to provide services on the basis of an agreement concluded with the client – acceptance of the Routimo application policy when creating an account.
The administrator of users’ personal data is Softline Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. Address: ul. Rynek Sienny 4B, 70-542 Szczecin, registered in the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000413067, NIP: 852-23-22-215.