Description of the Company:
We are an innovative provider of IT solutions, supporting the development of our global customers through building intelligent digital services that integrate software systems, mobile devices and sensors.
We enjoy our work and love the unique spirit of cooperation, competence development as well as fun. We set high standards when it comes to our business activity, but we never forget about the most important aspect to us – the human factor – the people who make up this company.
We are not experts when it comes to creating job offers, but we definitely are experts at providing high-quality support systems for our customers to boost their effectiveness. We set new standards, anticipate trends and market needs, and – most importantly – we adapt with flexibility to emerging opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for a Sales Manager for our team to support us with the sale of our products in one of the following cities: Warszawa, Szczecin, Wrocław, Poznań or Gdynia.
Do you feel like joining our team?
- are goal-oriented and focused on achieving your objectives,
- are successful in B2B sales in the IT industry,
- have good interpersonal and communication skills and know how to establish business relations in the SME and Corporations,
- have analytical skills, understand the B2B market and are interested in economy,
- speak fluent English,
then it means you are the one we are looking for.
The scope of your duties will include:
- managing sales of Routimo.com and 4mPower.pl products,
- establishing new business contacts and searching for new ways to reach out to customers,
- cooperation with Product Managers,
- creating and executing annual sales plans with the use of marketing,
- promoting a positive image of the company,
- activity in social media,
- organizing events for customers.
As a member of our team you can count on:
- a job in an innovative company and opportunities for development
- fixed salary based on an employment/B2B agreement with an attractive bonus system
- initial training and onboarding program,
- opportunities for professional development and learning new skills,
- necessary work tools (laptop, mobile).
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter in English to email@example.com
The recruitment process takes about 4 weeks and involves resume verification, a short phone call, and a meeting at the company’s office. You will be informed about completion of the recruitment process, and after the meeting at the company’s office, you will be provided with a detailed feedback over the phone.
Please include the following clause in your resume: “In accordance with Art. 6 (1)(a) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my resume for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes.”